BENLY Express received the following questions.
【Questions about Sign-Up】
Yes, You need to sign up to use BENLY Express Package Forwarding Service. You need email address and password to register Your Account, or you can register by signing up from Facebook. Once you sign up, we provide you a Japanese address, “BEX Address”. You can enjoy shopping at Japanese websites by using your BEX address.
Under Japanese Law, Overseas Forwarding Service company which forwards packages received for customer are obligated to verify customer’s identification.
We will verify three things:
- Date of Birth
- Current Address
※For details, visit "My Account".
We will hold on to your package(s) even if identity verification process hasn’t completed. So don't worry, and please enjoy shopping from Japanese online stores. And we will store your package very carefully, until your Identity Verification process is completed.
If you haven’t received one yet, check the reasons as listed below.
- Your email address wasn’t spelled correct.
- Please try to register again.
- The security software in your computer are rejecting the confirmation email.
- Please check the software setting in your computer.
- If you still can’t receive the confirmation email after trying both steps above.
- Please contact us.
We use “UTF-8” as a character code for emails.
Please check “Email Account Setting”, and then change the character code to”UTF-8”.
BENLY Express sites use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).
We maintain to guard confidential user information from a third party who try to access. SSL encrypts your account information, address, and personal information, so only we are able to decode the information.
【Question about Shopping】
Yes, Based on the shipping charges listed at the “Cost” page, the following limits apply.
- Length (longest side of your package) = Up to 1.5m
- Length (longest size of your package) + Girth = Up to 3m
- Weight = Up to 30kg
※If your package exceeds the limits, we will give you an estimate for additional shipping charge.
No. Please purchase items with a name registered at BENLY Express.
You can use Romaji at many Japanese online stores.
We will send you a confirmation email regarding package arrival by confirming your 15-digits membership ID (That's located at the end of your BEX address starting with "B"). If we cannot confirm your membership ID, we will check your name and contact you.
BENLY Express will check all the packages that arrive at our warehouse, and we will open and check the gift wrapped items. We can ship the gift wrapped items as is; however, we cannot guarantee the gift wrapped as is depending on the circumstance.
We cannot process your orders with cash-on-delivery (C.O.D) or payment after delivery.
You cannot choose payment methods:
- Cash-on delivery (C.O.D)
- Payment after delivery
- Collect on delivery
- Credit card payment on delivery (e-collect)
Please note that if the items arrive at our warehouse with those payment methods, we will refuse delivery. As a result of it, the item(s) is cancelled, you are responsible for cancellation fee and other fees from retailers.
【BENLY Express received the following questions】
BENLY Express does not charge any handling fee.
Please refer to the link below to see the details of international shipping charges and option service fees.
Duties may apply other than the fees above depending on the destination country. Please be aware that customers are responsible for customs duties when you receive your package(s).
Yes, After we receive your items at BENLY Express warehouse, we will inspect and weight your package(s), and then we will send a confirmation email.
Once we ship your package from our warehouse, please contact our Customer Service for tracking information. We will inform you the tracking number.
BEX Express accepts the following methods of payment.
- Credit card（VISA / MasterCard / JCB / AMEX / Diners）
Yes. You can use our Package Consolidation Service.
The service allows you to combine multiple orders into a single package at BEX Express warehouse. The Package Consolidation Service helps you save big in shipping cost. Please try our services!!
BENLY Express will inform you by email.
Please be aware that if you don’t contact us within 30 days, we might sell or discard the item(s).
If we sell the item(s), we will refund you the amount minus fees into your bank account specified. Also, you are responsible for transfer fee.
We won’t accept the requests listed below once you submit payment.
- Changing shipping address
- Changing the contents of an invoice
- Changing content of the package and the package itself (Package Consolidation Service, etc.)
15-digits number including “B” is your membership ID number. We manage your package(s) with this ID. Please do not forget to enter your BEX address including ID number when you shop at Japanese online stores.
Please be aware that without your ID number, we cannot send you a confirmation email for your package arrival.
We stora a package for 30 days for free of charge now. If it is over this period, we store a package for 30 days as an additional storage period with ¥200 yen a day. Please note that if it is also over this additonal storage period, we handle a package based on our service policy.
【About Shipping and Delivery】
An estimated time frame is listed below.
- Purchasing items from Japanese stores arrive at BENLY Express warehouse.
- Within 1-3 business days
- *Processing time and shipping method will vary by Japanese online stores. Please contact the retailers for more details
- Sending the “Notification of Package Arrival at BEX warehouse” email after receive your items.
- Within 1 business day
- From completion of payment to forwarding your package
- 1-2 business days
- *If you choose our option services, it might take little longer.
- From BENLY Express warehouse to your door
- About 2-5 business days
- *Estimated delivery date vary by destination. In addition, your package might be stopped for custom clearance depending on the content of your package.
Yes, there is. An upper limit of price of shipping a day is 200,000yen. If you would like to request shipping of a package exceeding that limit, it’s required to prepare for custom procedure so that please contact to customer support.
“Missed Delivery Notice” will be left. See the Notice for the details, and request to redeliver. Please note, storage term will vary by the destination country. If the delivery period is exceeded, the package will return to our storage. Please be aware that shipping charge will apply if you request to ship the package from our warehouse again.
Customs duties are levied on imported goods based on the Customs Tariff Schedules of each country. Customs duty will be charged based on value of goods such as country of origin, what is made of, and other factors. Please refer to the linked “Inquiry about Customs Duty” below.
- Available Countries/ Areas
- *Customs duty does not include in the invoice from BENLY Express.
If it’s been more than 10 days since you received the “Shipping Confirmation” email from BENLY Express, there is a possibility of a couple of things.
- Customs imposed duties on your goods and duties are due.
- Delivery Company took your package back because no one was available when they delivered.
- Please contact Customer Service and let us know about it. We will send you a copy of dispatch note.
- Take the copy of dispatch note to the deliver company and please inquire about your package. (They might ask you to show your ID)
If these are not the reason, please contact BENLY Express Customer Service again. We will look into it right away.
BENLY Express Customer Service： email@example.com
If an item was damaged during shipment, the item will be insured. Please follow the steps as below.
- Please keep the damaged item, box and packing fills as it was when you received the package.
- Take 3-5 pictures of damaged item and damaged box.
- Take “damaged item”, “pictures” on step2, and “dispatch note” to Post Office or Delivery Company.
- Report a damage package.
- Send “Damaged Report” and “pictures” on step2 to BENLY Express.
- We will issued the claim, and claim will be paid base on real loss of reported price of good. If you have any questions, please contact BENLY Express Customer Service. We will take care of it right away.
BENLY Express Customer Service： firstname.lastname@example.org
【Questions about Option Services】
If the items apply to the conditions listed below, you can’t use the Package Consolidation Service.
- Package weight is more than 20kg
- Value of the items inside package is more than 200,000 yen.
- If BENLY Express thinks that it is very hard to consolidate into one package. (Example: items are fragile/broken easily, and items have totally different shape.)
If items cannot be consolidated for the reason above, we will inform you as occasion demands.
Yes you can. But it costs you additional package consolidation service fee after requesting the package consolidation service fee. Please request Package Consolidation Service when all of packages arrive at warehouse.
Please cancel the Package Consolidation Service first, then request the service. But please keep in mind that it costs you service fee twice.
We cannot accept requests on how to pack it.
BENLY Express recommended the following OS and Web Browser as system requirements.
- OS: Internet Explore11 and above, Chrome39.0 and above, FireFox34 and above
- Web Browser: Windows7 and above, MacOS X v10.9Mavericks and above
- OS: iOS 7 and above, Android 4.1 and above
- Web Browser： Safari, Chrome
Please contact our support center at (email@example.com) if you wish to return an item that has been delivered to the BENLY Express warehouse.